OCTG (Casing & Tubing)
- API 5CT Latest Edition
- OCTG from 1.660″ to 30” + respective couplings, crossovers and pup joints
- API Grades from H40 to Q125 and 13% CR
- ALL API Standard Weights
- API and Premium Joint Connections
- Special SS and HC grades
- CRA Grades
Section: Seamless & Welded
API Specification 5CT latest edition at time of manufacture (PSL-1, PSL-2, PSL, 3)
ISO 11960:2004, Petroleum and natural gas industries-Steel pipes for use as casing or tubing for wells
Outside Diameter: 1.660″ – 30″
H40, J55, K55, N80,N80Q, L80, C90, C95, T95, P110, Q125,SS95,SS110, 9%CR, 13%CR
- STC (short round thread casing)
- LTC (long round thread casing)
- BTC (buttress thread casing)
- XL (extreme-line casing)
- NUE (non-upset tubing)
- EUE (external upset tubing)
- IJ (integral joint tubing)
- Premium Connections
And almost any premium & gas tight connection
Range 1, Range 2 & Range 3:
See our Standard Inspection Scope
External bare and uncoated or externally coated with black/ transparent anti rust Mill varnish
Plastic or Metal Pin and Box Protectors.
Internal plastic coating or sleeves.
Mill Test Certificates:
Issued in accordance with API Specification 5CT Eighth Edition
Additional Third Party Inspection can also be performed on request.
Application:Tube for conveying gas, water, and oil in both and natural gas industries etc.
Casing:Casing is a large diameter pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas
wells, or well bore.It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface
formations and the wellbore from collapsing and to allow drilling fluid to circulate and extraction to take
place. Steel Casing Pipes have smooth wall & minimum yield strength of 35,000 psi.
Tubing: Tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to
the surface after drilling is complete. It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction
process. Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as
“upsetting” is applied to thicken the pipes.
SY/T 6194 :Petroleum and natural gas industries – Steel pipes for use as casing or tubing for wells
API 5CT :CASING AND TUBING
BS EN ISO 11960 :Petroleum and natural gas industries – Steel pipes for use as casing or tubing for wells
NF M87-207 :Petroleum and natural gas industries – Steel pipes for use as casing or tubing for wells
JIS G3439 :SEAMLESS STEEL OIL WELL CASING, TUBING AND DRILL PIPE
IS:4270:Steel tubes for well spainend casing pipes
Steel Grade:H-40, J-55, K-55, M-65,N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, P-110,Q-125
Process: ERW and Seamless
Outer Diameter:Casing: OD 4 1/2″- 20″ (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8″ – 4 1/2″ (60.3mm-114.30mm)
Wall Thickness: 0. 205″- 0.635″
Length: R1(4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2(7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3(10.36mtr or longer)
Connection: Casing: LTC, STC, BTC, VAM.Tubing: NUE, EUE.
End: Beveled, Square cut. And pipe protection cap specially for casing and tubing.
Surface: Corrosion proofing water based paint
Heat treatment: Normalized, Quencher+Temper
Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, Two tags
on each bundle, Wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips
1>.Chemical Component Analysis.
2>.Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation).
3>.Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test etc).
4>.Exterior Size Inspection.
5>.Nondestructive Test (Ultrasonic flaw detector, Eddy current flaw detector), Hydrostatic Test.
Mill Test Certificate: EN 10204/3.1B
Some of the OCTG tubing and casing available for your company’s requirements include:
- General drill pipes, casing pipes and tubing conforming to API standards for oil field and deep well drilling
- API H40 tubing/pipe – general purpose pipes conforming to API specification 5CT
- API J55 general purpose pipes for tubing applications, similar to specification K55 with lower minimum tensile strength conforming to API specification 5CT
- API K55 general purpose pipes used primarily in casings conforming to API specification 5CT
- API L80 tubing/pipes conforming to API specification 5CT with a controlled yield strength with hardness test requirement of 23 HRC maximum; usually used in wells with sour (H2S) environments or deep sour wells
- API N80 or N80 Q&T (Quench and Tempered) – general purpose pipe manufactured to API specification 5CT
- API Normalized N80 – lower-cost alternative to standard Q&T N80; pipe walls less than 0.500 inch; inspections, testing and dimensions are in accordance with API 5CT for grade N80. Charpy v-notch impact test absorbed energy results conform to API SR16 and are lower Q&T N80
- API C90 – an API controlled yield strength grade (25.4 HRC maximum) generally used in sour condensate wells; with required extensive hardness testing, SSCC testing per NACE Standard TM-0177-Method A; minimum threshold stress required is 80% of specified minimum yield strength
- API C955 – same strength range as T95 and U. S. Steel C95, but without a hardness requirement; generally not used in sour wells
- API T95 – API controlled yield strength grade (25.4 HRC maximum), the same as API C95 and U. S. Steel C95; generally for use in sour condensate wells; extensive hardness testing is required including SSCC testing per NACE Standard TM-0177-Method A; minimum threshold stress required is 80% of specified minimum yield strength
- API P110 – generally used in deep wells; this grade is not suitable for most sour condensate wells
- API Q125 – API grade for deep well service, generally not for use in sour condensate wells; quadrant hardness testing is required (no specified hardness limits other than the variation between readings); impact testing required for each heat and/or lot; typically EMI and UT NDT inspections are required